myFinancialStatement takes details of your income, expenditure and debts to give you a true picture of your financial position, something you may never really have had before. Providing you enter realistic values it will also help you to decide what your next steps should be.
Depending on your situation you'll also be given recommended monthly payment offers to make to your creditors, and you can print copies of your personal financial statement to send in support of these offers
- Enter all values rounded to the nearest pound
- You do not need to enter a value for every item, only those that apply
- Where you pay annually, and for ad-hoc expenditure, enter the average annual cost divided by 12
- Regarding income, only enter bonuses/overtime that are guaranteed each month.
- Try to only enter realistic figures, under or overestimating the numbers will give inaccurate results